Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     Elephant Thanks and suggestion

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hello,

Elephant is the best plugin limiter I've found.  Keep up the good work!

I'd like to see mono-button on the next update.  At least for me, it would be nice bonus since you could check mono in the final stage either in mastering or in mixing when you use limiter on the main bus.

Well, I would suggest something else, instead: a complete meteringd an analyzing plug-in that could possibly ship as an added bonus to the buyers of elephant or any other mastering processor from Voxengo.

I mean frequency analyzer, phase correlation meter with anti-phase indicators, mono switches etc etc.  Voxengo do know how to provide many useful info on their plug in UIs, so a tool like that would be nice.

Basically, it would be the SPAN with some extra tabs on the interface to let you meter other aspects of your audio.

Yeah, good suggestion.

I personally do not miss that because I have RME's Digicheck at hand... but your suggestion is very good... perhaps in Elephant 3?

Sure thing, I have plans to include stereo correlation meter to SPAN.

As for the mono button, this will be also available in the form of channel routing box (see it in Overtone GEQ).

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.