Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     Elephant still not possible to purchase.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

still it is not possible to purchase the elephant.

after three weeks searching in munich for somebody who have a visa or master card it is not possible to find.

what i do actually is to live with the beeb.

you really want to know my opinion about visa-master cards.... i don't thinks so.

so i prefer to live with it=shit!

sad.

btw. i would spend 10€ more to avoid this horror-trip-time.

Unfortunately, I do not have other payment options.  If you can order plug-ins for $250 you can pay via wire transfer - that's the only alternative to credit card payment.

hello aleksey,

thanks for reply.

as what i understand, pay pal and share it comprised some costs for you, the visa stuff does not,isn't it?

i try to carefully describe my opinion.

we live 2007 but it feels sometimes that we are again in the medieval times,more worse than george orwell or aldous huxley described.it seems it will become more worse time by time until there are a couple of no-mind humans on this earth.just controlled by a few alliens.

it is even not possible to make a simple bank account transfer?

i think it is not easily possible because of law,right?

when you think i can pay 250 right now, you're wrong.

there is only one word with five letters and a "m" on the beginning adequate.

there comes the day that this kind of people will get their quittance and they will fall like cards.

where is the efficiency factor?

capitalism will adjust this.

aleksey,did you ever think about losing money because of that?

don't take it personal, i like your elephant very much, this is a plug in with a high efficiency factor.

regards.

PayPal does not work with businesses from Russia while ShareIt is no much different from 2CheckOut.  Bank transfers have big overhead payments from customer's and my side.  Visa is no much worse than having a citizen's passport.

"Visa is no much worse than having a citizen's passport"

visa cost money, 2€ in month.pay pal and share it (no credit card necessary), not.

this money i will donate much better to independent internet radios.

i will find another way.

cheers

You may look it that way: 24 euros/year will be spread over all your internet purchases, and if you are purchasing a product every 2 months, that will add only 4 euro for every purchase.  Bank transfer (including ShareIt) costs much more - usually between 20 and 40 US dollars.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.