Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     Elephant PQ Editing

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I'm not sure where exactly I would mention this so I guess here would be as good a spot as any.  Aleksey, is there any chance that you'll create some something that allows for crossfading, PQ editing, ISRC & barcode implantation?

Thanks

jaydub

I'm not quite sure I understand what you are talking about.  Aren't these features are something soundeditors usually allow you to do?

The best way I can describe PQ editing is like this:

Track 7 is directly followed by track 8...  I don't want a pause in between, just a simultaneous fade out of track 7 and fade in of track 8.  But in the middle of the fading the time on the CD player goes from 03:27 (the end of track 7) and begins to count up from 00:00 (the beginning of track 8).

PQ sub coding would allow me to place markers in the middle of that cross fade to show the CD player where to stop and start counting.  When the master CD is burned it is done so all at once or in DAO "Disk at Once" mode, instead of track by track.  That way if I wanted the above scenario on my CD I can have it.  ISRC and UPC/barcode are both means of identification for the music they're used with.  I would explain but it doesn't seem necessary.

These operations are a bit out of plug-in reach.  These functions should be a part of soundeditors - and I think soundeditors like WaveLab should allow this - at least PQ editing you have mentioned.

I see, you specialize in plug-ins.  OK.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.