Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     Elephant Elephant Help

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi Aleksey

I’m constantly trying new limiter plug-ins and when I find a particular tonal characteristic that I like I create a preset in Elephant if a preset does not exists.  But there is one plug-in that I haven’t quite figured out the correct parameter(s) setting for duplicating their tonal characteristics.  It is the BuzzRoom BuzCompCL BCL201.  I was wondering if there are any analysis tools, i.e. frequency or RMS analysis that could assist me in duplicating their tonal characteristic?

Thanks,

Byron Santo

www.ByronSanto.com

I think you may achieve something similar to the sound of BCL201 by using EL-3 mode with release above 100 ms and shape below 0.0.  Overall release characteristic will be different, though.

Aleksey Vaneev: I think you may achieve something similar to the sound of BCL201 by using EL-3 mode with release above 100 ms and shape below 0.0.  Overall release characteristic will be different, though.

Thanks for the suggestion parameters.  I'll give them a try!!!

Byron Santo

www.ByronSanto.com

Hi Aleksey

I was able to get fairly close with your parameter suggestions on the sound source I was using.

Thanks agin for your help,

Byron Santo

www.ByronSanto.com

OK, you are welcome!
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.