Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     Elephant Meter Mode - Global

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi Aleksey & Elephant users.  This is more an observation than anything else.  I've notice that Meter Mode is a Global thing.  Meaning that if I set one instance of Elephant to have K-14 then sooner or later they all do.

I noticed this when I tried to use Elephant on a Mid channel set to K-14 as well as a Side channel set to K-20.  That's the approximate relationship of Mid/SIde on some cool sounding references I have...anyway after closing the SOnar5 session andreopening I noticed Elephants had the last Meter Mode I selected.  That made me think it was a global thing.  I ended up just setting them all to Pure3 and calculating K-Scale in my head or while watching SPAN.

Just an observation...

I think I'll have to add an 'per instance' option then.  Will do that soon.

Thanks Aleksey - pretty soon, thanks to your programming, we won't have to do much work at all out here!  Haha - Kyle

I have posted Elephant version v2.4.2 which has that switch local instead of global.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.