Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     Elephant New Elephant?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi Aleksey, just wondering if you have any plans to improve the already amazing Elephant.The demo sounds absolutely flawless, but perhaps a tube mode or a couple of new limiting modes would be interesting in a updated version.I'm very keen on purchasing this.

cheers,

Ged Leitch.

Bithead Mastering

I had no plans to 'improve' Elephant in the nearest future.  I think I've implemented almost all approaches I had and so nothing is left for implementation.  Of course, there can be a countless number of limiter release stage behaviours, but it's pretty hard to find the 'right' one.

that's cool, Aleksey.

How about a "gear match" feature similar to you curve eq plugin?

And also...any new products you have waiting for us mere mortals???

cheers,

Ged Leitch,

BitHead Mastering

I do not plan to add a selection of impulses to Elephant, because both CurveEQ and Analogflux Impulse plug-ins offer you a wide selection of different colorations.

As for the new products, I do not have any new information at the moment.  I'm only planning to release different updates and fixes for existing products.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.