Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ Bass range precision

Any future updates to get more precision in the bass range?  Only complaint about this great sounding EQ.

Thanks

anstahc: Any future updates to get more precision in the bass range?  Only complaint about this great sounding EQ.

anstahc: Thanks

This is not planned, because higher precision in the bass range means higher latency and interface's reduced responsivity (due to more calculations).

It is advertised as a mastering plugin -- is latency really more of a priority than sonics at the mastering stage with 1 track?  It is even a factor during an offline render, especially considering Moore's Law?  It doesn't seem like overkill to me to have the option like block size in SPAN.  I love this EQ but bass and kick are a bit difficult.

Thank you for responding.

You are right that bass range precision could be better.  I will consider adding a switch in some future version.

I look forward to that possible update.  Thanks for hearing me out.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.