Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ CurveEQ VS Harbal

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hello i'm a new user to your forums And i have one question How does Curve EQ fare against Harbal's harmonic balancer.Is it better.Is it a more accurate program in stealing EQ curves of mixes ???  For this is the only reason why i want one of these programs .Unfortunately i could'nt compare Demos because the Harbal Demo only supports 8 bit file demo loads.Can someone who knows the strenght of the two programs comment on which would be better for EQ curve stealing..Thank you for your help......

You should probably ask this question on general audio forums.  For example, KVR audio Effects forum.  It is hard for me to give you an unbiased opinion.

However, CurveEQ is *very* precise if we are talking about plain averaged spectrum matching.  For example, it can undo almost any equalizer curve.

"For example, it can undo almost any equalizer curve." Undo what do you mean by undo I just want the EQ Curve stealing function what does "undo" mean

I was just trying to show that spectrum matching works precisely.  Of course, this also allows you to 'steal' EQ curves from other tracks.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.