Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ Input problem with Magix Audio

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I am not the most computer literate, but I managed to figure out how to use Magix, especially Audio (I don't us Midi much) for about a year.  I just got a new computer, Dell, with more memory and the Sound Blaster LIVE card, as I had before, and I can't get my mic input to produce any sound...no response when recording...no record levels...nil.  I've tried every setting I know to try in the mixer, etc...I think there's something conflicting.  I can't imagine that my mic died suddenly at this time...any ideas?

I would suggest you to contact Magix support or post on some audio recording forums - these Voxengo forums are product-specific.  From your post I do not see how this relates to CurveEQ itself.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.