Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ Spectrum Capture, EQ presets

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Re CurveEQ 2.0 running under Goldwave using VST-DX-Wrapper 1.0 and Windows XP Pro SP1:

After reading the instructions I am unclear on whether this program can display the average spectrum of a stored noise band .wav file, which I need for calibration purposes.

Spectrum capture tool seems to go through a long process, but the displayed spectrum doesn't change, and the capture tool dialog box stays on the screen as if still waiting for the Process button to be clicked.

Also, preset EQ curves do not appear when selected - the display remains a flat line.  How do I retrieve the curves I have saved and named?  Their names appear in the dialog box but nothing happens when I select one.  A curve I created worked fine on a noise band file, but now the curve does not appear when selected under the name it was saved under.

Thanks for any help you can give on these questions.

CurveEQ cannot display the captured spectrum file - it can only match them and create a matching EQ curve.

Capture tool should be closed when you are done with processing your WAV files.  You should load the created spectrum files within CurveEQ itself.

Please try reread the user's manual section about spectrum capturing process.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.