Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ M+ and S+ Modes

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

If I want to equalize the Mid and Side separately, do I need to use 2 CurveEQs in series, one in M+ mode and one in S+ mode?

Yes, exactly.  That's probably not very convenient, but CurveEQ in its current state is not capable of handling two EQ curves simultaneously.  This is a planned feature for CurveEQ 3.0, though.

Well I'll look forward to it.  Still, I don't find it inconvenient, at least I can have the two side by side for comparison.

I just discovered the feature by accident.  I have read the manual several times, it takes awhile to sink in.  I clicked the S+ button and a whole world opened up to me...

I know this isn't the right forum, but whilst were on the topic, does Soniformer work the same way?

Yes, Soniformer offers M/S processing options in the CurveEQ-style (i.e. no separate control for M and S).
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.