Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ Gear

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Just wanted to point out that some gear in the gearlist inverts polarity - this could be desastrous in some mixes ...

Also, when using CurveEQ as a mastering eq we could flip absolute polarity without knowing it.

eg NV B does this.

I realise this could be a feature of the 'sampled' device, but I would suggest compensating for this.

Also what is the difference between gear with and without * ?

Thanks

Yannick Willox

I do not think that polarity change can be avoided - some gear options shift frequencies very much and that cannot be simply compensated.  It may work like PHA-979 phase alignment plug-in - it can greatly transform the waveform visually, but it is not a basic 180 deg. phase invert function.

Options with an asterisk have a 'straighened out' frequency response, with minimum number of dips and notches so that only the original phase response is preserved.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.