Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ Feature Request - Enhanced M-S operation!

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hello Aleksey

I would love to have the following enhancement included in the upcoming v3 of the plugin:

Please make it possible to edit Mid and Side of the audio signal in the same window, simply by using two graphs with different colors.  You might even consider to make it possible to link them so +3db in M+ results in -3db in S+.  This is my main wish for next version!

Moreover I do hope you vil integrate the usual band audition by clicking the ctrl key, used in all the other EQs (I'm certain you will)

Best regards and thanks for all the wonderfull plugins you make!

I have plans to support several channel EQ curves.  Of course, Mid/Side channel EQing planned as well.  As for the +3 dB in 'M', -3dB in 'S' - that sounds to me like simply making +6 dB in 'M', so I'm not keen on implementing such 'helper' logic.

CTRL key-driven control point addition will be implemented as well.

Ok - wonderful!

Aleksey Vaneev: As for the +3 dB in 'M', -3dB in 'S' - that sounds to me like simply making +6 dB in 'M', so I'm not keen on implementing such 'helper' logic.

I see your point, but the level would be more equal by using linking, anyway it's not that important.

But I have two more suggestions: Will it be possible to have a more flexible zoom in on the curve as well and do you plan to extend the overall range so it's possible adjust from say 10Hz-30kHz?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.