Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ Captured Spectrum is Available - show spectrum name ?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi Aleksey,

I have been using spectrumatch to balance the EQ of the tapes I've been transcribing (to my surprise 60 point match is working exceptionally well!) after splitting the section into clips (songs) and inserting a CurveEQ into each clip.  I'm using a new Sonar5 feature but CD architect and others do this I'm sure.

Anyway - after splitting up 15 songs or so and matching I'd like to go back and check my work for quality purposes (it's kind of mind numbing - you know?).  Is there any way you can print out the filename - or a portion of the spectrum filename that I'm matching (assuming I loaded a files spectrum)?  I was thinking it could go in the same bar where you have the msg "Captured spectrum is available".

It would really help me make sure I'm matching what I need to.  I could listen to each song of course but it takes a while to listen to hundreds of songs - and my ears fatigue and need a break every 20 minutes or so - you get the idea...time is money! haha - like I need to tell you that!

Maybe in the future you would consider this!  I have other matching softare plugins and have put them to use - I'll say CurveEQ gives me the sound I need the fastest of them all!

Thanks, Kyle

Hello,

Yes for me too, i think it could be very usefull to display the spectrum filename when working on redundant songs.

And also generally why not hint more exactly where we are on A or B screen.  Sometimes we can do some errors when working with very small e.q. difference for example between A/B.

Best regards.

Franck

I'll try to implement such labeling.  Unfortunately, it won't be possible to change the name within the UI - only when you are saving or loading the captured spectrum the name will be updated.

That sounds great Aleksey!  Thanks for trying that out. -Kyle

I've posted beta v2.4.1 which includes this feature.

Thank you Aleksey - I just tried it, very nice! -Kyle

OK, good!
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.