Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ Voxengo Curve EQ vs. Soniformer?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First

This is a very helpful thread.  Thank you.

Aleksey, could you clarify something for me though?

Is the idea that I'm applying these songs to the final mixed wav file (which I've imported into a new session project, as you suggested), each separately, OR ...

Is the idea that I import all of the wav files into a different file, a mastering session project file that includes ALL of the songs in my project, and master them all together, to get a "sound" for my entire project (consisting of ALL of my songs in the project)?  That is, I'm balancing sound levels, volume envelopes for each separate wav file, and using Soniformer, Curve EQ and Elephant across the entire mix of all songs?

TB

I think having 'mastering session project' you've described is the most convenient way to do full disc mastering.

However, this may not work well if music material is very different from track to track.  In some cases you can't just apply the same mastering plug-in settings to all tracks.

Of course, for manual volume balancing, having all tracks in one project allows for easier volume adjustments.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First