Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ 2 questions re. Version 2

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Aleksey.

I have 2 questions about version 2 please..

1/.  What is the SpecTool.exe file that is in the plugin's folder, and will there be an updated PDF manual soon that I will be able to print off, as opposed to just the HTM helpfile?

Thanks for the new version.  I really don't know where you find the time to keep turning out such fine tools.

Keep it up!

SpecTool.exe can be invoked via 'F' button menu.  It is safe to run it out of the folder.  It is a spectrum capture tool mentioned in the press-release.

Please let me know if you are concerned that PDF manual is better than HTML.  Actually, I've made HTML manual printer-friendly so there should not be any problems printing it from the browser.

Thanks for your interest!

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.