A new version of GlissEQ--dynamic equalizer with real-time interchannel spectrum overlays--is available for download.
This version features several minor improvements: a small rearrangement of the Import and EQ mode buttons introduced; GlissEQ now features input-output RMS difference counter.
The most useful improvement is that now state of both Mute and Solo switches of the filters is reflected on the frequency response plot. This may help you to remember which filters you should unmute or unsolo if they were previously muted or soloed.
Voxengo GlissEQ features:
- Convenient user interface
- Five filter bands
- Eight filter types
- Real-time spectrum analyzer
- Full/bar spectrum graph modes
- Interchannel spectrum overlays
- Bandpass filter sweeping
- Extra efficient Dyn 0 mode
- High quality mode
- The "Alt" quality mode
- Three dynamic modes
- "A-to-B" comparisons
- Factory presets
- Mono-to-Stereo, Stereo-to-Stereo processing
- Any sample rate is supported
- Internal 64-bit processing
- Native assembler DSP code
Voxengo GlissEQ VST is available for purchase on-line for USD 79.95. For more information and downloads please visit the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.