A free update for Pristine Space is now available for download. Pristine Space is a convolution (impulse reverb) processor in PC VST plug-in format with eight independent convolution channels. Pristine Space can be used in mono, stereo and various surround channel configurations.
Version 1.4 fixes several minor issues that were compromising general plug-in's stability. Another improvement in this version is an increased preset bank size. It can now hold up to 64 presets. This should allow the user to create more convenient reverb impulse preset banks.
This version also features an advanced "Latency +512" global option which should be used in conjunction with the impulse files generated by Voxengo Impulse Modeler. Before using this option please read a special section of the user's manual.
Pristine Space features:
- Up to 8 convolution channels
- Loading of up to 8 impulse files
- Non-destructive impulse editing
- Linear-phase impulse equalizer
- Several latency options
- Comprehensive routing
- Serial convolution processing
- WAV and AIFF format support
- Multi-channel file support
- Built-in sample rate converter
- True zero-latency processing
- Search paths mechanism
- Factory presets
- "A-to-B" comparisons
- Support of all output sample rates
- Low quality mode for CPU cycles saving
- High convolution precision
- SSE/SSE2 and 3DNow! optimizations
Pristine Space is available on-line for USD 139.95. It is also available in bundle with Impulse Modeler and Deconvolver applications for USD 169.95. For more information, downloads and other professional audio software you can visit the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.