Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Discussions     Announces, Releases and Discussions More positive reviews

Aleksey,

Congratulations on yet more positive reviews!  In the magazine "Sound On Sound" this month (the October issue), your ImpulseModeler/Deconvolver are covered in a software section.  The reviewer speaks very favorably of these devices.  Also, he acknowledges the latest updates to PristineSpace, and refers to a previous SOS article which spoke highly of PS.  He also compares it to Waves IR1, indicating that your trio of impulse-response solutions are at least on par if not superior (only lacking 2cds full of IRs).

Just thought you may like to know this!  Perhaps this will encourage you to keep working as hard as you have since the birth of Voxengo (though I am sure you will anyway).

-Brian

Thanks for the information!  I'm SOS subscriber, too, so I guess will read this article soon.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.