Elephant update 2.1 now available. Voxengo Elephant is a mastering limiter plug-in in PC VST format. This version 2.1 introduces two new limiter modes - AIGC-3 and AIGC-4. These modes deliver clarity of the recently introduced limiter mode EL-2, and the dynamic response of the original AIGC modes, bringing a yet another creative possibility you can use in music and audio production.
Another feature this version offers you is switchable gain reduction meters' ballistics. Now it is possible to gradually switch the gain reduction meters' response, from fast to slow.
Voxengo Elephant features:
- Transparent limiting action
- 7 limiter modes
- 7 speeds for various styles of music
- Gain reduction VU meters
- Noise-shaped bit-depth converter
- RMS and peak RMS output counters
- Automatic attack and release
- DC removal filter
- Up to 4x oversampling
- "A-to-B" comparisons
- Factory presets
- Mono-to-Stereo, Stereo-to-Stereo processing
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz
- 64-bit internal precision
To get more information about Elephant and other Voxengo plug-ins you can visit the Voxengo website: https://www.voxengo.com
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.