Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Discussions     Announces, Releases and Discussions Pristine Space beta 1.2

Last

Next

Previous

First

Yes, exactly.

Aleksey Vaneev wrote:

Yes, exactly.

Thanks.

WRT to the problem I had before -- I see now that my problem was one of understanding the unusual way that grouping works in PS.  I am just not familiar with one-way grouping -- i.e. if you change the "first" grouped control it affects the "second" but if you change the "second" control it does not affect the "first".  I have to say that I really find this behaviour very unintuitive, confusing, and unlike any implementation of grouping that I've ever seen before.  If you do get the time to change this behaviour to a more conventional type of grouping, I would really appreciate it, but I'll leave this matter now -- in other words, now I fully understand it I can use it OK, and I don't want to hassle you :-)

Thanks for your comment.  I'll try to make things a little more clearer.  I'll add various additional indications of linking.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First