Deconvolver version 1.7 is now available for download. This update fixes a bug which happened when the reversed test tone deconvolution technique was used with files having sample rate above 44.1kHz. Another addition in this version is the ability to choose whether test tone generation applies the volume fades to the result test tone file or not.
For your notes, Voxengo Deconvolver supports almost all sample formats (bit-depths) of uncompressed mono/stereo WAV files. Secondly, it offers a very convenient environment in which you can deconvolve large sets of recorded files. Voxengo Deconvolver also offers a true mathematical FFT deconvolution which delivers 100% exact deconvolution.
Voxengo Deconvolver features:
- True FFT deconvolution
- Reversed test tone deconvolution technique
- Minimum-phase transform option
- Reads 8, 16, 24, 32, 64 bit PCM and IEEE WAV files
- Writes 8, 16, 24 PCM and 32 IEEE WAV files
- Batch support
- Built-in DC removal filter
- Built-in test tone generator
- Automatic stereo normalization
- Inverted impulse response creation
- 64-bit processing
- All sample rates supported
For more information and downloads please visit the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.