Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Summer 2018 Discount at Voxengo
Forums     Discussions     Announces, Releases and Discussions Pristine Space: 8CH Convolution Processor (alpha)

Last

Next

Previous

First

Umm, just realized that the chorus idea might be impossible to do.  You'd need the plugin to recognize incoming midi data that would then start the chorusing to affect only the tail and not the early reflections.

With the multi output design this could still be done though.  Slots 1-2 have early reflections and no chorus effect and 3-4 the tail.. :)

Does the plugin work with multiple VST outputs too?  That is, does it give 8 outputs into the VST host?  If this is true then forget about the chorus as it can be then done with the multi output options.

Cheers!

bManic

Thanks Aleksey!

arrangeit and bManic, why do you need chorus effect for a tail, to mask a poor quality of impulses, to emulate Lexicon?

Cheers,

Vitaly.

bManic, I repeat, this is not really possible.  Synth reverbs can implement this while with convolution you have to make some 'tweaking' like dividing ER and tail parts.

Exactly, and that can be done by routing the ER part of the impulse to outputs 1-2 and the Tail part to 3-4 and then inserting a chorus plugin on the tail.  So a multi-output VST plugin could enable this.

Vitality: Chorus on a tail just gives the static convolution reverb some freshness.  It can be very usefull especially for synth parts.  For a realistic room or hall it isn't really needed.

I know that a chorus on a static convolution reverb tail is no substitute for the real deal (modulating the individual delay lines in the reverb) but it can give a nice flavour.

So, my question: Is PristineSpace a Multiple Output VST plugin?  That is, does the VST host see multiple outputs from the plugin?

Cheers!

bManic

bManic, yes, if hosts supports more than two outputs in a plug-in, you can create your own routing.

BTW, I've also changed envelope-to-display selector.  Now it is a compact 'one-click' selector.  Should be much easier to navigate between the envelopes.

You can download the pre-release beta version b1.0f at https://www.voxengo.com/downloads/

bManic, would it be possible to sent to me .mp3 of one note synth part which was treated by 'chorused' reverb and the same synth part which was treated by the same reverb but without chorus, please?  I have some ideas...

Thanks Aleksey!

Cheers,

Vitaly.

Ok, I'll do a couple examples.  I have to email them to you from school as my net at home is way slow.

Cheers!

bManic

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First