Voxengo is pleased to announce the release of Warmifier version 2.2, a valve warming/harmonic enhancing plugin for professional music and audio production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plugin formats (including native 64-bit support), for macOS, and Windows computers.
This updated version includes the following changes:
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX64 support.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added several new color schemes.
- Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.
- Added 90%, 110%, 150%, 175% visual scales.
- 29% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors (in 64-bit mode).
- Added Retina support on macOS, and automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows.
Warmifier is a special audio effect AAX, AudioUnit and VST plugin for professional sound and music production applications which processes audio signal in a way similar to analog tube/valve equipment. By using Warmifier you can achieve valve warming and “console” coloration effects.
Warmifier is applicable both to the complete mixes and to the individual instrument tracks. You have several parameters at your disposal that allow you to control the strength and the color of the effect. Also, you have several tube/valve types to choose from. Each valve type offers a different overall coloration.
While the effect of this plugin is definitely subtle, the difference it makes is similar to the difference in sound between various analog mixing consoles. In most cases it boils down to adding a subtle “sparkle”, “presence”, “warming” or “solidifying” effect to a sound track it was applied to.
- 7 valve types
- 2 processing modes
- Stereo processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 41 ms compensated processing latency
- User interface color schemes
- Resizable user interface
- Retina and HighDPI support
Warmifier is available for purchase on-line for US$ 39.95. Demo version of Warmifier can be downloaded freely at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/warmifier/