Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Summer 2019 Discount at Voxengo
Forums     Discussions     Announces, Releases and Discussions Voxengo CRTIV Tape Bus 1.2 tape saturation plugin released

Voxengo is happy to release CRTIV Tape Bus version 1.2, a reel-to-reel tape saturation plug-in for professional music production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for macOS (v10.7 and later), and Windows computers.

Version 1.2 update includes the following changes:

• Added "Rec Gain" modes that imitate overload protection circuitry.
  • Added "Flutter" mode that imitates a high-quality tape drive mechanism.
  • Redesigned knobs and background texture.
  • Added Retina support on macOS, and automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows.
  • 15% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors (in 64-bit mode).

We should note that now this plugin on macOS comes only in 64-bit form, on Windows it comes both as 32- and 64-bit plugin, and requires SSE4.2-capable processor (Core i-, Bulldozer- or Ryzen-based processor).

Voxengo CRTIV Tape Bus 1.2 Screenshot

CRTIV Tape Bus plug-in for professional music production applications recreates characteristic elements of the reel-to-reel tape sound.  This includes saturation, modulation noise and smearing effects which are known for the “analog” feel they bring to audio recordings.  This plug-in also applies a selected impulse response taken by us from the existing tape machines.  Great for mid-high frequency smoothing.

In CRTIV Tape Bus you can choose between 4 distinct tape impulses, 2 flutter noise modes, and several “overload protection” circuitry modes.

CRTIV Tape Bus features:

• Saturation controls
  • Tape medium controls
  • “Overload protection” modes
  • Preset manager
  • Undo/redo history
  • A/B comparisons
  • Contextual hint messages
  • All sample rates support
  • 1 ms compensated processing latency
  • Resizable user interface
  • Retina and HighDPI support

CRTIV Tape Bus is available for purchase for US$ 49.95.  It is a free update for existing owners, and Premium Membership owners.  Demo version of CRTIV Tape Bus can be downloaded freely at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/crtivtapebus/

The redesigned GUI looks great!  Thanks for the update.

swindus: The redesigned GUI looks great!  Thanks for the update.

Thanks for your feedback!  I'm glad you are liking it.

One of the best Voxengo plugs!  I use it on every track.  Thanks for everything, Aleksey!

klaggu: One of the best Voxengo plugs!  I use it on every track.  Thanks for everything, Aleksey!

Thank you for your feedback!

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.