Voxengo TransGainer audio plugin version 1.7 is now available for download. Voxengo TransGainer implements an audio signal envelope adjustment algorithm that reacts on transients rather than on a signal’s loudness level. TransGainer is available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.6 and later), and Windows computers.
Version 1.7 includes the following changes:
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added "Brown", "White" and "Cyan" color schemes.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Made internal channel names start at "C" to reduce confusion with the A/B comparison buttons.
- Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
- Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.
TransGainer allows you to specify positive or negative gain adjustment for a sound’s transient stage. You can also choose an expected average time between transients and transient threshold level so that the algorithm delivers you the most precise results possible. With the help of TransGainer you can pass the border from good to excellent audio recordings.
- Transient stage loudness adjustments
- Four processing algorithms
- 5 processing modes in the “legacy” algorithm
- Transient-to-transient time control
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
Demo version of Voxengo TransGainer can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/transgainer/
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.