This Windows utility program was designed to allow you to perform sample rate conversion of WAV files in the highest quality possible. For example, if your WAV file was recorded or saved as the 48000 (or 96000) Hz file and you need it to burn onto a CD you will likely need to convert it to 44100 Hz before that. This utility will help you to perform such conversion. r8brain also supports batch processing which is essential if you need to transfer all your project's audio data from one sample rate to another. Programmers can use standalone converter DLL in their programs free of charge.
* Reads PCM WAV files of bit depths 8, 16, 24, 32 and 64
* 32 and 64 bit files can be in IEEE floating sample format
* Mono and stereo file support
* Virtually any input and output sample rate
* Batch processing
* Writes 8, 16 and 24 bit PCM WAV files and 32 bit IEEE WAV files
* Reusable royalty-free converter DLL with explained API
More information and downloads at: https://www.voxengo.com.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.