Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Discussions     Announces, Releases and Discussions voxengo- gate?

Last

Next

Previous

First

dear aleksey,

there are hundreds of plugins around the world for different tasks, but really not many gates (and gates are such an important thing for a good mix). i know, that voxformer has a gate- function, but a single, specialized gate from you would be great! any chance for a voxengo (noise)- gate?

kind regards

Please try Drumformer's gate, it's the "state of the art" for me, and it can work exclusively, with all other modules disabled.

No plans for a dedicated gate as it's a very niche processor.

thanx for your answer.

i will try a demo- version of drumformer as soon as possible! maybe IT IS the voxengo- gate in its own way ;)

kind regards and a merry x- mas

...and just another question: what´s about your plans to implement a test- tone function in "span"? it would make this fantastic plug- in nearly perfect...

Do you mean test-tone playback function?

yes indeed!

a function that allows to play sine wave tones (31hz, 50hz, 100hz, and so on), a sine sweep and pink noise maybe at a clear level (-12 dbFs, -6 dbFs and so on). a little bit like a small "build- in synthesizer".

I'll think about it, thanks for suggestion.

yeah, great! :-D

so it would be possible to check (studio)- monitoring problems and analysing this in one simple way without a test- cd or noise samples. maybe you could implement a basic setup in "span- free" and an advanced mode in commercial "span- plus"...

I will include test tone generator (noise generator) into SPAN Plus only.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First