Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Summer 2018 Discount at Voxengo
Forums     Discussions     Announces, Releases and Discussions AAX format

Last

Next

Previous

First

Pro Tools 11 has been running smooth on my Win 7 x64 since the week it came out.

I'm hoping Voxengo will introduce AAX x64 support.

Just another Voxengo user asking for the aax plugin format!  Only reason restricting me to move to PT 11 is that I can't live without soniformer, elephant and span!

+1 ;) Lots of money spent on Voxengo plugins but can't use properly in PT11.  Using a 3rd party host like Bluecat MB7 is a workaround, but no automation support and it's just 'messy'.  The demand for AAX64 native seems to justify the effort and resources required in order to port the plugins, and I'm sure sales would increase bigtime.  Voxengo stuff is in many cases superior to the 'big boys' and PT11 users will move to Voxengo very quickly.

Just my 2c worth.  Hopefully this happens in the near future so I can continue to use your awesome plugins on a daily basis!

I'm a longtime protools user who has been on PT11 for a while now.  I've joined your forum just to post this: I've tried your plug-ins at another studio and am will to trash my waves plug-ins to replace them with yours- at least a $500 purchase- as soon as you get AAX plug-ins done.  Almost everyone else has ported over, even my Altiverb 7.1 AAX is running perfectly (sounding better then ever!) PLEASE get this done so I can finally remove waves from my life and really start recommending other studios do in Los Angeles.  You'll have more sales than your server can keep up with.  I know it's a pain, but you will not regret it. :)

kvanzo: I'm a longtime protools user who has been on PT11 for a while now.  I've joined your forum just to post this: I've tried your plug-ins at another studio and am will to trash my waves plug-ins to replace them with yours- at least a $500 purchase- as soon as you get AAX plug-ins done.  Almost everyone else has ported over, even my Altiverb 7.1 AAX is running perfectly (sounding better then ever!) PLEASE get this done so I can finally remove waves from my life and really start recommending other studios do in Los Angeles.  You'll have more sales than your server can keep up with.  I know it's a pain, but you will not regret it. :)

I second kcanzo's responce.  I am doing some work in Orlando with theme parks and a lot of music/score agency work.  I also teach Digital Audio Workstations at a college.  If you port your stuff to 64 AAX I will start telling all fellow engineers and students about your great producSt.  We will be grateful !  Amazing plugs! we need these tools!

I also agree with kvanzo and feel that your guy's sales will dramatically increase if ported.

Latest ProTools release works better, I'll devote some time to it in the near future.

Thanks Aleksey, it would be great to have voxengo plug-ins in PT !! and I bet it would be a good business for you too!
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First