Voxengo VariSaturator version 1.10 update is now available for download. VariSaturator is an audio effect plug-in designed to apply saturation and overdrive effects to audio material. VariSaturator is available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.5 and later), and Windows computers.
Note that on Mac, VariSaturator now supports Mac OS X v10.5 and higher only, running on Intel processors. Mac PowerPC support is not available.
Version 1.10 includes the following changes:
- Plug-in's popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
- The "Min Infrastructure" user interface display mode added.
- The "Flat Level Meters" level meter display mode added.
- Post-output gain "Sat" saturation switch added.
- Native 64-bit AudioUnit and VST support on Mac OS X added.
- Fixed user interface freezing on Mac OS X 10.8.
For your information, VariSaturator is an audio effect plug-in designed to apply saturation effects over audio material. It can be used both to boost the loudness of the audio tracks, and to apply subtle or strong harmonic coloration. VariSaturator features two saturation modules which are applied in sequence, in two-band mode each, and implements a wet/dry mix parameter thus offering a comprehensive control over saturation characteristic.
- Two-band processing
- Selectable crossover filter steepness
- Valve and digital saturation
- Multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
Voxengo VariSaturator can be download at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/varisaturator/
Thanks for the Saturation button! I will be using this plug a lot more from now on.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.