Voxengo Polysquasher update version 2.4 is now available for download. Polysquasher is a mastering compressor plugin for professional music and sound production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.5 and later), and Windows computers.
Note that on Mac computers, Polysquasher now supports Mac OS X v10.5 and higher only, running on Intel processors. Mac PowerPC support is not available.
Changes version 2.4 implements:
- The graphics frame now runs smoother.
- Plug-in's popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
- Mouse backward and forward buttons can be used for parameter value selection.
- The "Min Infrastructure" user interface display mode added.
- The "Flat Level Meters" level meter display mode added.
- Version change history information window added.
- The input level meter can be dragged now for threshold adjustment.
- Native 64-bit AudioUnit and VST support on Mac OS X added.
- Volume level drop at the very start of processing fixed.
Polysquasher was designed with a main goal: to be transparent. Transparent compression action is a cornerstone for any mastering compressor. Transparency of audio signal processing is necessary to preserve all existing elements in the mix, while compression itself is necessary to make the mix sound uniform to other mixes (tracks) and to make it sound more solid and “glued”.
- Transparent compression sound
- Real-time gain reduction graph
- 8 built-in compressor modes
- Compressor mode editor
- Multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x linear-phase oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- 22 ms compensated processing latency
Polysquasher is available for purchase on-line for USD 79.95. Demo version of Voxengo Polysquasher and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/psquasher/
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.