Voxengo Crunchessor version 2.7 is now available for download. Voxengo Crunchessor is a general-purpose track compressor for professional audio production applications. It is available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers.
Version 2.7 includes the following changes:
- Additional automation parameters added for channel group 2.
- Key signal gain parameter added.
- Plug-in's popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
- Mouse backward and forward buttons can be used for parameter value selection.
- The "Min Infrastructure" user interface display mode added.
- The "Flat Level Meters" level meter display mode added.
- Version change history information window added.
One of Crunchessor's main advantages is the ease of tuning, which at the same time instantly delivers an excellent sonic performance. Another remarkable feature of Crunchessor is its valve-type processing, which is applied in parallel to compression. This makes Crunchessor an ideal choice for musicians and producers who are fond of analog compression sound and its warmness.
- Easy compression tuning
- Valve warmness
- Coloration styles
- External side-chaining
- Key signal filtering
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
Demo version of Voxengo Crunchessor and other plug-ins can be download at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/crunchessor/
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.