Voxengo Deft Compressor version 1.3 update is now available for download. Voxengo Deft Compressor is an audio track and bus compressor plug-in for professional audio production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers.
Version 1.3 includes the following changes:
- Oversampling filter type "Min-phase/Lin-phase" switch added.
- Global "Auto Oversampling Level" 1X (off) option added.
- An issue with the "Vintage Compression" mode in the "Dual Mono" routing mode fixed.
- The "Vintage Compression" mode is now selected for all channel groups to avoid phasing issues.
The characteristic feature of this compressor is its ability to produce “slim” and “slick” sounding compression, with intelligibility enhancement effect. Such result is achieved by compressor’s timing function that closely resembles the S-curve on both attack and release stages.
The S-curve timing function means that the attack and release stages “look” like S-curve (sigmoid curve). Such curve sonically adds a very warm coloration, without sharp edge. Beside that, S-curve on longer release times possesses a bit of “hold” time delay where it does not change. This allows the compressor to have clean, almost uncolored higher frequencies.
Deft Compressor features:
- Adjustable S-curve timing function
- “Vintage” compression mode
- Feedback compression mode
- Auto make-up gain
- External side-chaining
- Key signal filtering
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
Voxengo Deft Compressor end-user license is available for purchase on-line for US$79.95. Demo version of Voxengo Deft Compressor can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/deftcompressor/
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.