Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Discussions     Announces, Releases and Discussions Winter Holidays 2007-2008 Discounts at Voxengo

Last

Next

Previous

First

Dear Voxengo users,

Starting on December, 14, 2007 and till the end of the year 2007 we are offering discounts on several Voxengo pro audio software products.  Do not miss a chance to get the end user license with a discount.

Another news is that we have posted a pre-release version 1.2.5 of Overtone GEQ for Mac OS X - in both AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats.  Final Overtone GEQ version 1.3 is planned for release just before the end of year 2007 - and we will keep you informed.  So, as you can see we have finished our core development cycle, and will be working on new plug-in releases starting on January, 2008.  We are planning to add support for RTAS plug-ins on both Windows and Mac OS X and native win64 VST in the course of the year 2008.  Beside that some of the existing plug-ins may get minor compatibility updates (that mainly focus on >2GB memory support).

Voxengo wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2008 that are quickly approaching!

https://www.voxengo.com

Are the discounted prices listed anywhere on the site?  I can't seem to locate them! :) Thanks!

Chvad

They'll be available in several hours.

:) Cool!  Guess I got a little too excited... :)

I just bought Marquis, Voxformer, and GlissEQ for 158 dollars.  Thank you so much for this Aleksey!

mintcheerios: I just bought Marquis, Voxformer, and GlissEQ for 158 dollars.  Thank you so much for this Aleksey!

Thanks for your purchase. :)

I already have all of those, but one.!

They're all a great value IMHO!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Aleksey

Hi,

I want to order some of your plugins.  Is it possible to pay with Paypal since I don't have a credit card.

Greetings,

Markus

Unicorn: I want to order some of your plugins.  Is it possible to pay with Paypal since I don't have a credit card.

Unfortunately, we do not accept Paypal payments.  Credit card is the only payment option for orders below $250 - for higher volume orders bank transfer is another option.

Sorry, I'm mistaken: PayPal options IS available now, via 2CheckOut.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First