Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins at a Fixed One-Time Fee - Click Here For More Info
Forums     Discussions     Announces, Releases and Discussions Voxengo web site now supports shopping cart orders

We are happy to announce shopping cart support on the Voxengo web site.  Now you can order Voxengo products in a convenient manner and receive sum-based discounts on all your orders.  Shopping cart works in a straight-forward way, but if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Beside this, you can now benefit from being a loyal Voxengo customer: we now offer "regular discounts" that are based on all customer's previous orders.  Just login to the Voxengo web site and visit the shopping cart page to see if you already have a regular discount in effect.  Make sure you have added all Voxengo product keys you posses, to the User Area, because calculation of regular discount is based on previous RegSoft.com orders and their assigned registration numbers.  Newly-placed orders are also used for regular discount calculation.

To see how shopping cart works, please visit the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com

Aleksey, thats absolutly great!! thanx for this update!

yppse

You are welcome!  I'm glad you liked this new feature!

great! i also see some updates of the english->german interface/translation :-) nice one ;-)

I'll get to multi-language updates a bit later.  German translation is now handled by one of the users in a volunteer manner.  I hope that person did a good job so far, because I do not understand German language. :)

A note to European Customers: it seems that 2CheckOut.com does not charge a VAT tax.

Aleksey Vaneev: I'll get to multi-language updates a bit later.  German translation is now handled by one of the users in a volunteer manner.  I hope that person did a good job so far, because I do not understand German language. :)

yeah, looks good so far :-)

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.