A version update 1.4 for r8brain PRO is now available for download. r8brain PRO is a professional sample rate converter that offers a high-quality sample rate conversion (resampling).
This version update features command line conversion support. Now r8brain PRO can read broadcast wave extension data from the CVS-formatted text file. Dithering has been re-implemented: now r8brain PRO uses a common 2LSB TPDF dithering method.
For your information, r8brain PRO implements sample rate conversion process in its full: interpolation and decimation steps without exploiting any kind of simplifications. You also have an option of using the minimum-phase conversion mode, which brings SRC with true analog qualities.
r8brain PRO features:
- Reads 8-, 16-, 24-, 32-bit PCM and IEEE files
- Reads both WAV and AIFF files
- Writes 16-, 24-, 32-bit PCM and IEEE WAV files
- Multi-channel file support
- Extensible wave format support
- EBU BWF extensions support
- Linear- and minimum-phase modes
- Ultra-steep conversion mode
- Batch support
- Automatic normalization
- Supports all standard sample rates
For more information and pro audio software downloads please visit the Voxengo website: https://www.voxengo.com
Ah, ok i understand!
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.