14-inch (6.5-inch deep) Tasmanian blackwood block snare drum with a deep round sound and slapping roaring snares, naturally panned to the right side a bit.
3 instrument zones sampled (in non-damped and damped drum head variants): Center (usual snare drum hit), Rim Shot (second usual snare drum hit), Side Stick. Fully acoustical samples, no dynamics processing nor reverb applied, relative loudness preserved.
Performed by Max Sivkov, recorded at Voxengo studio.
- 1150 WAV sample files total
- 3 stick types (hickory sticks, birch rutes, plastic rutes)
- Non-damped and damped drum head variants
- 5 sample variants per velocity layer
- Prolonged decay
- 3 instrument zones (center, rim shot, side stick)
- 9-16 velocity layers per zone
- 44100 Hz 16-bit stereo samples
Samples and instrument files of this library are compatible with Native Instruments Kontakt 3.5/4 (Kontakt Player is supported in demo mode only - it times out) and Cakewalk Session Drummer 2 and 3. NKI and SFZ instrument files of this library can be additionally loaded in various compatible samplers. Individual WAV files can be loaded in most samplers.