16-inch crash cymbal with a smooth vintage splashy sound, naturally panned to the left side a bit.
4 instrument zones sampled: Edge (usual crash cymbal hit), Edge Choke, Bell, Flat Top. Fully acoustical samples, no dynamics processing nor reverb applied, relative loudness preserved.
Performed by Max Sivkov, recorded at Voxengo studio.
- 635 WAV sample files total
- 3 stick types (hickory sticks, birch rutes, plastic rutes)
- 8-13 velocity layers per zone
- 44100 Hz 16-bit stereo samples
- Prolonged decay
- 4 instrument zones (edge, edge choke, bell and flat)
- 5 sample variants per velocity layer
Samples and instrument files of this library are compatible with Native Instruments Kontakt 3.5/4 (Kontakt Player is supported in demo mode only - it times out) and Cakewalk Session Drummer 2 and 3. NKI and SFZ instrument files of this library can be additionally loaded in various compatible samplers. Individual WAV files can be loaded in most samplers.