Voxengo Voxformer 2.6 vocal channel strip plugin released - Press Release
Jun 19, 2011: We are happy to inform you that Voxengo Voxformer version 2.6 update is now available for download. Voxengo Voxformer is multi-functional vocal channel strip plugin for professional audio production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plugin formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers.
The most important change this version implements is the addition of 3 new saturation modes that extend the sound coloration palette you can use to process your tracks.
Other changes version 2.6 implements:
- Plugin's popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
- Mouse backward and forward buttons can be used for filter type and parameter value selection.
- The "Alt" key can now be used to adjust knob parameters synchronously in several channel groups.
- The "Min Infrastructure" user interface display mode added.
- The "Flat Level Meters" level meter display mode added.
- The "Show All Filter Shapes" global switch added.
- Version change history information window added.
- The "Do Not Show Latency Changes" global switch added.
The coolest feature of Voxformer is its one-knob vocal compressor. Using only a single knob, you can get a tight, open and definitive professional vocal sound with an excellent articulation in no time. You do not have to worry about common ratio and make-up gain controls since they are automatically selected by the advanced compression algorithm while attack and release parameters are stored in a mode preset. Moreover, Voxformer features two compressors of this type, allowing you to apply either a two-band or a two-stage (serial) vocal compression.
- Two built-in vocal compressors
- Two-band compressor operation
- Asymmetric compression
- 5-band parametric equalizer
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
- Noise gate (de-breath) module
- De-esser module
- Presence boosting module
- Saturation module with 4 modes
- Residue listening mode
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
Voxengo Voxformer end-user license is available for purchase on-line for US$69.95. Demo version of Voxengo Voxformer can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com/product/voxformer/