Voxengo Voxformer 2.3 released - Press Release
Dec 28, 2009: Voxengo Voxformer version 2.3 update is now available for download. Voxformer is a multi-functional vocal channel strip plugin for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers.
Version 2.3 update includes the following changes:
- The "RT Max" spectrum analysis option added.
- Spectrum's precision does not depend on the oversampling level now.
- Side-chain routing presets now appear dimmed to reduce confusion.
- Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now shows real parameter values.
- Preset "update" function implemented in the preset manager.
- Selected filter's curve is now always shown, not only when hovered.
- Control points can now be double-clicked to disable/enable the filter.
- The "VST Function Sync" global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
- Control surface readout now displays musical note.
- "Density mode" implemented in level meters.
Combining several professional quality processing modules, Voxformer was designed to be a comprehensive solution for all your vocal processing needs – be it spoken or sung vocals. In most cases Voxformer can be used for processing of a wide range of instruments beside vocals.
- Two built-in vocal compressors
- Two-band compressor operation
- Asymmetric compression
- 5-band equalizer
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
- Noise gate (de-breath) module
- De-esser module
- Presence boosting module
- Saturation module
- Residue listening mode
- Multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
Demo version of Voxengo Voxformer and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com/