Voxengo TransGainer 1.1 released - Press Release
Oct 5, 2009: Voxengo TransGainer update version 1.1 is now available for download. Voxengo TransGainer, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats for Mac OS X, Windows XP and Windows Vista computers, implements an audio signal envelope adjustment algorithm that reacts on transients rather than on a signal’s loudness level.
Version 1.1 update includes the following changes:
- An algorithmic issue that produces high-frequency damping/overboost was fixed. Unfortunately, this made presets created in the previous version of this plug-in not fully transferable to the new version in terms of the sound. We are sorry for this inconvenience. But the overall sound did improve considerably.
- The "Mode" selector implemented which provides a lot of flexibility to the plug-in.
- The "Auto" switch implemented which enables automatic Detect Delay and Contour parameter value selection (no program dependency assumed).
In many cases TransGainer can be used in place of gate and expander plug-ins while delivering a better sound and offering an easier control. Beside that, TransGainer can be used for audio recording restoration/re-mastering purposes and reverb tail modifications with excellent results.
- Transient stage loudness adjustments
- Sustain stage loudness adjustments
- 5 processing modes
- Transient-to-transient time control
- Automatic time control
- Multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
Voxengo TransGainer introductory price offer (USD 59.95) ends in 4 days! Voxengo TransGainer demo can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com/product/transgainer/