Voxengo Soniformer 3.2 spectral mastering processor plugin released - Press Release
Feb 2, 2011: Voxengo Soniformer version 3.2 update is now available for download. Soniformer is a spectral mastering dynamics processor plug-in for professional music production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plugin formats, for Mac OS X (v.10.4.11 and later) and Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) computers.
This update includes the following changes:
- Oversampling filter type "Min-phase/Lin-phase" switch added.
- Global "Auto Oversampling Level" 1X (off) option added.
- Graphics drawing performance improved.
- Level meter's "density mode" look improved.
- Control point on underlay envelope deletion bug fixed.
- Control surface crosshair option added (can be switched off in the global options).
Every parameter in Soniformer is defined by means of a graphic envelope which is freely-modifiable and which may contain unlimited number of control points. Beside usual threshold, attack, release and compression/expander ratio parameters Soniformer offers you control over “stereo width” and “panning” parameters making Soniformer an effective tool for stereo field adjustments.
- 32-band dynamics processor
- Envelope-driven parameters
- 32-band “analog” spectrum analyzer
- Stereo balance and correlation meters
- Multi-band panning
- Narrow-band sweeping
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 11 ms compensated processing latency
Soniformer is available for purchase on-line for USD 109.95. Demo version of Voxengo Soniformer and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com/product/soniformer/