Voxengo PHA-979 VST 1.1 released - Press Release
Mar 29, 2004: PHA-979 is a PC VST plug-in which allows you to apply an arbitrary phase shift to the program material. What is meant by the phase shift here is a simultaneous shifting of all frequencies across the active frequency range of the signal by the given phase shift value.
Version 1.1 reduces the amount of clicks happening when adjusting the phase parameters. This significantly increases the smoothness of tuning.
Voxengo PHA-979 features:
- Arbitrary phase adjustments
- Phase control for each channel
- Two quality modes
- Linear-phase design
- "A-to-B" comparisons
- Mono-to-Stereo, Stereo-to-Stereo processing
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz supported
- Native assembler DSP code
For more information and downloads please visit the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com