Voxengo Overtone GEQ 1.5 released - Press Release
Jun 25, 2008: An updated version 1.5 of Voxengo Overtone GEQ has been released and is available for download. Overtone GEQ is a free 7-band equalizer plug-in in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats for Windows and Mac OS X computers.
Version 1.5 change list:
- Various minor fixes.
- "Tablet mode" global option added.
- "Auto oversampling level" global option added.
- Virtual keyboard implemented.
- Channel group output soloing implemented.
- Superfluous "Copy To" button removed.
Overtone GEQ was designed to be a quick EQ shape adjustment tool for mixes and sub-mixes. During its operation, Overtone GEQ applies harmonic enhancement processing that delivers a special touch and shine to the sound.
Overtone GEQ features:
- 7-band graphic equalizing
- +/- 12 dB gain range per band
- 2 graphic equalizer views
- Multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Complex harmonic coloration
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
Overtone GEQ and other Voxengo plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com/