Voxengo CurveEQ VST 2.3 released - Press Release
Aug 31, 2005: We are pleased to announce the release of CurveEQ version 2.3--a professional WYSIWYG ("what you see is what you get") linear-phase spline equalizer PC VST plug-in.
This version features a visually redesigned user interface. Previously, CurveEQ's visual appearance was considerably different to other recently released Voxengo plug-ins. So, we have decided to fill this gap by updating CurveEQ's interface to the current design outlines.
Beside this 'visual' redesign, this version feature several minor 'invisible' issue fixes along with CPU usage optimization related to the graphics display - now CurveEQ's UI should use a lot less amount of CPU resources.
For your information, Voxengo CurveEQ implements spectrum matching technology that allows you to perfectly transfer a spectrum's slope from one recording to another. This allows you to `copy' a frequency balance of existing mixes so that other mixes that are still in the works will sound better.
Voxengo CurveEQ features:
- Actual filter's frequency response plot
- Ease of tuning
- Free-hand EQ curve drawing mode
- Input and output spectrum plots
- GearMatch technology
- SpectruMatch spectrum matching technology
- Vintage processor and saturator
- Linear-phase and minimum-phase filtering
- Multilevel undo
- Skin support
- "A-to-B" comparisons
- Factory presets
- Mono-to-Stereo, Stereo-to-Stereo processing
- Support of sample rates up to 96 kHz
- 64-bit internal precision
- Native assembler DSP code
For more information and free downloads you may visit the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com