Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Web Site Technical Questions Downloads sorted for date of release?

Hello, I used a lot the list of downloads sorted by release date.

Is it gone for good?

It was very useful to figure out news and updates.

Thanks,

Mario

This page was removed because it was not performing well, web statistics-wise.  Beside that, updated products are listed in the User Area, and all newer plug-in updates have "version check" function in the Settings window.

Aleksey Vaneev: This page was removed because it was not performing well, web statistics-wise.  Beside that, updated products are listed in the User Area, and all newer plug-in updates have ''version check'' function in the Settings window.

Hello Aleksey,

Indeed updated products are listed in the User Area, but this doesn't show your Free plugins.

With the new layout we only see the last 2 releases on the hompage, but if you updated more than 2 plugs of which some are free plugins, then these get overlooked.

Peter

Right, Peter.  I was posting the same thing.

- Mario

Right now I usually try to release no more than 2 plug-ins in a row - and that applies to the free plug-ins only.  Commercial plug-ins are usually released 1-by-1.  Beside that, important free plug-in updates are announced via the mailing list.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.