Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Warmifier Any suggestions?

Hey folks I am wondering if anybody has some settings suggestions for me.  I think warmifier is great, but am still having some problems figuring out the best setting for my stuff.  I record in Cubase and master in Wavelab.  I usually have my mix in Cubase hitting anywhere from -4 to -2 dB.  My style of music is folk rock (influenced by Bruce Cockburn, Neil Young, CSN, etc)....I have been using t-Racks as an "all in one mastering" tool, but it sound harsh, and the sound of the mix in Cubase is a lot "warmer", and I'd like to basically preserve that sound but with a little more warmth and a better stereo image and punch.  Is is possible for anybody to e mail me settings they find optimal for this kind of music? bservice@cogeco.ca Thanks!

Author: Brettski

Date: 11-07-04 21:44

Hey folks I am wondering if anybody has some settings suggestions for me.  I think warmifier is great, but am still having some problems figuring out the best setting for my stuff.  I record in Cubase and master in Wavelab.  I usually have my mix in Cubase hitting anywhere from -4 to -2 dB.  My style of music is folk rock (influenced by Bruce Cockburn, Neil Young, CSN, etc)....I have been using t-Racks as an "all in one mastering" tool, but it sound harsh, and the sound of the mix in Cubase is a lot "warmer", and I'd like to basically preserve that sound but with a little more warmth and a better stereo image and punch.  Is is possible for anybody to e mail me settings they find optimal for this kind of music? bservice@cogeco.ca Thanks!

Warmifier Rocks!!! www.soundclick.com/bands/brettservice

Have you tried using some of the factory presets?  Maybe you could find a decent sound for your needs this way.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.