Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Warmifier Future of Warmifier

Alexsey,

I am enjoying Warmifier and GlissEQ a lot, as well as your new Pristine Space betas.  I understand PS is probably taking up all of your time right now, but I was wondering: after you release PS and finish the updates for CurveEQ/Elephant do you have any plans for new features/modes for Warmifier?  Sorry if you can't see that far into the future yet, I was just very excited at the idea of an alternate mode as bmanic described.

Actually, the newer version of Warmifier is ready.  It will be released a week after the release of Pristine Space.

Newer Warmifier features a better GUI (in Pristine Space style), processing mode 2 and on/off switches for FLT and EQ stages.  This gives a very large number of coloration combinations possible.

And I have to add here that I'm finally 100% happy with it too ;).  Thanks for putting the original algorithm in there again!  Now I can get it with confidence.  Btw.  I just rechecked the test files that I sent ya(that Alanis Morisette clip) and man, it's such a minimal difference.  I did some blind tests and only got 2/3 correct.

Cheers!

bManic

Good about the Pristine Space style GUIs.  In my opinion this is the best style to use on all your plugins.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.