Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     Voxformer Noise gate

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I know this is asking a lot, but I don't have a decent noise gate.  The only other one I like is in the Ultrafunk suite.  I use the one in Voxformer where I can because I find it the best in terms of controling the cutoff level.  All the others I have tried don't do this to my satisfaction.  Would it be possible to create a simple noise gate using the module in Voxformer.  I just figured it couldn't hurt to ask and it would bypass all the colouration and extra cpu consumtion of using the whole plugin.

I think there is no real need in a separate plug-in, because when all other processing blocks are disabled except gate, only gate works, without any coloration or additional CPU use happening.  Indeed, spectrum analyzer does consume some CPU, but it does so only when the UI is open.  I just can't see how a separate plug-in can be more efficient.

Then you have answered my question.  I'll continue to use it as a noise gate.  And a great one at that.

You are welcome!  Glad this gate works so well for you!
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.