Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Voxformer Quality switch (auto) and Sonar

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Your documentation mentions that "Auto" mode may not work properly in all hosts.  I'm lazy, and I don't care to discover experimentally whether it works with MY host unless I HAVE to.  Does Sonar 4.0.3 report back to VST's when it is in offline mode? (How about Sonar 2.2, which I'm currently running on an older laptop?) If it isn't currently supported, do you know if it WILL be in Sonar 5?

In Sonar 4.0.3 and lower this is definitely not supported.  I do not know about Sonar 5, but I'm going to ask for this feature from somebody at Cakewalk.

From what I've been told, Sonar5 WILL report offline mode to VST plug-ins.

Now that Sonar 5 has been out for a while, can you verify that Sonar 5 reports offline mode?  How about WaveLab 4?

Sonar5 definitely supports 'offline' mode reporting by now.  I've checked this myself and Voxformer's Auto quality switch does behave differently.

I mean, it behaves correctly - switches to High on bounce and to Normal when in editing mode.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.